Information pursuant to and for the purposes of art. 13 EU Reg. 2016/679 (European regulation on the protection of personal data)
Dear Sir / Madam
We wish to inform you that, according to EU Reg. 2016/679 (“European Data Protection Regulation”) laying down provisions for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data, the data you provide will be treatment in compliance with the aforementioned legislation.
According to Articles 13 and 14, we therefore provide you with the following information:
1. Purpose, legal basis of the processing for which the data are intended
The personal data supplied by you are aimed at fulfilling the accounting and tax obligations in force deriving from the contractual-commercial relationship with our company.
The legal basis of the processing for the aforementioned purposes is represented by the contractual-commercial relationships between you and our company.
2. Methods of processing
In relation to the indicated purposes, your data may be processed electronically and on paper. The processing operations are carried out in such a way as to guarantee the logical, physical security and confidentiality of your personal data.
3. Nature of personal data
Your personal data are necessary for the pursuit of the aforementioned purposes.
4. Mandatory or optional nature of the contribution
The conferment of your personal data is not compulsory, but any refusal could make it impossible to perform the contractual / commercial relations requested.
5. Scope of communication and dissemination of data
Your data may be communicated to:
- all subjects whose right of access to such data is recognized by law or by regulatory provisions;
- our employees / collaborators in the context of their duties;
- external consultants or other third-party companies used by our company, solely to pursue the purposes indicated above (eg tax consultant, accountant, );
- physical and / or legal persons, public and / or private when the communication is necessary or functional to the performance of our activity and in the manner and for the purposes described above;
6. Mode and duration of personal data retention.
Your personal data will be stored, both in paper and electronic format, for a period of ten years from the termination of the contractual-commercial relationship.
7. Extreme identification of the holder and the controller
The Data Controller of your personal data is REGUITTI SPA in the person of your legal pro tempore. representative
The list of external data processors is available at the company headquarters indicated above
8. Rights of the interested party
- Right of access and right of rectification
As an interested party, you have the right to obtain from the data controller confirmation that the processing of personal data concerning him or her is in progress and, in this case, to obtain access to personal data and the following information:
- the purposes of the processing;
- the categories of personal data in question;
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated, in particular if recipients of third countries or international organizations;
- the retention period of the personal data provided or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine this period;
- the existence of the right of the interested party to request the data controller to rectify or delete personal data or limit the processing of personal data concerning him or to oppose their treatment;
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
- h) the existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling and, at least in such cases, significant information on the logic used, as well as the importance and expected consequences of such processing for the data subject.
8.2 Right to cancellation (“right to be forgotten”)
As an interested party, you have the right to obtain from your data controller the deletion of your personal data without undue delay and the data controller is obliged to cancel your personal data without undue delay if there is one of the following reasons:
- personal data are no longer necessary with respect to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
- the data subject revokes the consent on which the processing is based in accordance with Article 6 (1) (a) or Article 9 (2) (a) and whether there is no other legal basis for the processing ;
- the data subject opposes the processing pursuant to Article 21 (1) and there is no legitimate overriding reason to proceed with the processing, or opposes the processing pursuant to Article 21 (2);
- personal data have been processed unlawfully;
- personal data must be deleted to fulfill a legal obligation under Union or Member State law to which the controller is subject;
- personal data have been collected in relation to the information society service offer referred to in Article 8, paragraph 1 of EU Reg. 2016/679
8.3 Right to limit processing
As an interested party you have the right to obtain from the data controller the limitation of processing when one of the following hypotheses occurs:
- the interested party disputes the accuracy of personal data for the period necessary for the data controller to verify the accuracy of such personal data;
- the treatment is the interested party opposed the treatment pursuant to article 21, paragraph 1, EU Reg. 2016/679 pending verification of the possible prevalence of the legitimate reasons of the data controller with respect to those of the interested
8.4 Right to data portability
As an interested party, you have the right to receive personal data concerning yourself provided to a data controller in a structured, commonly used and readable form by automatic device and have the right to transmit such data to another data controller without impediments. on the part of the data controller.
9. Revocation of consent to treatment
You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data by sending a registered letter to the following address: REGUITTI SPA, with registered office in Agnosine (Bs), Loc. Fondi n.33, accompanied by a photocopy of your document of identity, with the following text: << withdrawal of consent to the processing of all my personal data >>. At the end of this operation your personal data will be removed from the archives as soon as possible, with the exception of any processing necessary for the fulfillment of accounting and administrative obligations.
If you would like more information on the processing of your personal data, or exercise the rights referred to in paragraph 8 above, you can send a registered A / R to the following address: REGUITTI SPA, based in Agnosine (Bs), Loc. Fondi n. 33.
Before we can provide you, or change any information, you may need to verify your identity and answer some questions. An answer will be provided as soon as possible.